Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 APPAULING EXISTING CUSTOMER DEALS

Ebritton14
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 16 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I am absolutely appalled at O2’s loyalty towards their customers. It seems like we don’t get anything for actually being with them, especially if you have for a long time. I wouldn’t like the excuse we have priority, as Vodafone have a similar thing now, and seem to have better freebies and deals. Am I missing something because my friend on PAYG o2 (who never really tops up) has an exclusive deal which is 1gb data 1000 mins and unltd txts for £4.50 for the 3 months then £9, as a customer paying over £150 for my monthly bill, why am I not entitled to a similar deal. So what I’m basically trying to ask is what deals do we get that are just for us. I need a sim only deal. Thanks
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Ebritton14

Sim only deals are shown in the O2 shop here

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M

Just to add, I had an excellent sim only deal last month when they had a sale on....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Loyalty means Jack these days, go where you can get the best deal, and the best signal of course 👍
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Ebritton14

Sim only deals are shown in the O2 shop here

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M

Just to add, I had an excellent sim only deal last month when they had a sale on....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Ebritton14
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 16 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks guys, although they are cheap anyway it’s unfair, and I won’t take a sim only here because my signal is awful and they just blame you, they don’t fix it so I shall take my business elsewhere when my contracts are done
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Ebritton14 No deal from any network is a good deal unless you get a good signal. Make sure your phone is unlocked, and then try Pay & Go sims from the other networks to see who gives you the best coverage in the places you frequent most. That's the only real important criteria. A deal for a few quid less is useless if you can't use your phone the way you want to.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 6