cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nowhere else to turn...desperate for help.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Need help I have tried contacting o2 on the phone and on live chat about my bad finance. Due to the bad finance o2 had reported the phone as lost or stolen through mobicode because it was not paid off yet. However I have now paid the entire contract off in a lump sum and when I tell them to now remove this as it is now not lost or stolen and my phone they say they cannot find any details of reporting it as lost or stolen even though I can see all the details at where I work through mobicode/checkmend. It is red flagged! I traded my phone into my work place they now say I have to buy it back or be sacked from my job because a customer returned it and was marked as lost stolen when checked again. Tried contacting o2 so many times yet they are oblivious. HELP ME!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144326 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Sorry but this is a customer to customer forum.
All you can do is keep onto customer service.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous we might be able to get you some help with this one. I'll drop you a private message to get a few details about your situation. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3