cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not taking DD's and no signal

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m writing to raise a formal complaint about O2 and your billing systems – specifically, your payments-handling.

To explain in more detail joined 02 via carphone warehouse in July - first direct debit came out but it was double! It took five phone calls after agents hanging up on me and managers to get this refunded to me.
They gave me two free months and in October I was expecting my direct debit to come out and I was sent an text saying I needed to pay and they added late payment charges, again mutiple calls and they finally apologised and promised it would come out normal in November, again I got late payment charges and I checked my online account to find that my direct debit had been cancelled in August via 02! I have paid the bill manually but sent them three emails and no one has responsed.

I also don't have signal majority of the time, my phone says full bars and 4G but nothing internet based will load unless I'm at home or using WIFI.

I really don't want to be with this company anymore, I'm in the process of buying a house and I'm really worried they are goign to fail to set it up again and this will start effecting my credit raiting.

The customer service from managers and agents is horrfic, i've spent hours on the phone to them while they hang up and shout at me.

In order to resolve this issue, I expect O2 to… Cancel my contract without a termination fee. I will send back my sim card and my phone is in first class condition.

I don't want to be with 02, I have no signal and they fail to take my direct debits every month after calling and promosing this has been done.
They cause me so much stress and this is affecting my already mental heatlh problem

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hi you will find complaints on this link.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
We are all customers here like yourself.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi you will always expect higher first bill & I very much doubt they will let you cancel for free
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Sorry you have had so many problems. slight_frown

If you want to cancel your contract then info here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/How-To-Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

Getting your Pac to move networks

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278

All of the info I've given is just in case you have no resolution from any complaint you may choose to make

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, how are you doing today? Very sorry to hear about your poor experience with this. 😞 Please do check the info above from our community members, and also I'm going to drop you a quick PM (private message here on the forum) to discuss in more detail to see if we can help you in any way.

Message 5 of 5