Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

No signal

This is absolutely rubbish. Always have problems with 02 but nothing this bad! I am currently 37weeks pregnant and the fear of going out and not even being able to make a call scares me. You need to fix this problem or at least put information up so we are aware of a problem in our area. I can’t even make a call to customer service. I wish I could just cancel my contact with you. I will advise anyone to keep clear of 02 super ****** service all round!
Topics: 532

Re: No signal

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018/m-p/1176516#M27758
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

It is reassuring to see someone else is having the same problem in terms of calls and texts. All the media reports are saying phones calls are unaffected but my full network is down, not just data. I can survive without data but to not be able to make a phone call or text is a huge issue.

Somerset - had no signal today. Not an issue I’ve had before