Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal or data since 7am

Fordie09
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
What’s going on 02, I’ve had to use WiFi in order to make complaints you’ve not let any of your customers know what the issues are I had to google it yet all it says is your engineers are working on fixing the issues not been able to text, call or use data
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fordie09 There is a nationwide outage & no sign of being fixed yet 

Message 2 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions
Message 3 of 9

Veronika
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is getting ridiculous. I am using my phone for work and I do not have access to the wifi most of the day, that is why I pay for a tarriff with lots of data, not a small amount of money!!!! You have completely set my day back as I cannot access anything important I need! It was going to for the entire day and you did not even taken a minute to inform your customers about the problem cause! I really hope that you will come up with the proper reimbursement for your customers who pay big money for your services they obviously DO NOT received!!!!

Message 4 of 9

Fordie09
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No I don’t but you could of informed all of your customers, I even had emergency & needed to contact my husband who also is 02 customer & had to find a landline phone I’m paying for service I’m not getting at the moment 🤬
Message 5 of 9

Fordie09
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve noticed I just think that they could of informed as all even via email or text it’s the lack of information & you can’t contact 02 customer service as all the lines are busy 🤦‍♀️
Message 6 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11959 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions

With the network down for calls, texts and data how should o2 contact everyone?

Edit for spelling...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 9

Fordie09
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yet they have our email address like I said could of emailed everyone,don’t know about you but I do have computer to login to for emails I don’t just have it on my phone which I use while at work & do check regularly, just seen it on the news but had to wait until I got home to find out about it 🤬
Message 8 of 9

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Fordie09, and thanks for reporting issues with the network today. We have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 9