Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data and no service

RuiR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have had no data since 5am and from 1pm till 5pm no service so have been unable to use my phone. I want to know what compensation I’m getting for the trouble and if I’m not satisfied I will make no further payments. I’ve been a customer since 2006 maybe it’s time to move on.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions
@RuiR You are one of 32 million customers who have had no service. Look at all the threads below yours. You will get minimum compensation and if you stop paying your contract, you will be in breach of it. O2 will pass your non payments on to a debt collection agency, and you will get a negative mark on your credit rating which will prevent you getting credit for anything. Think about it before you throw all your toys out of the pram.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@RuiR

Compensation if any at all would work out about 50 p a day. You won't get it though. I know you are inconvenienced like millions of others but no network offers 100% coverage at all of the time

Main thread for discussion here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018/m-p/1177626#M28139

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

laura_igl
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issues with the network. As others have mentioned above, we have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread for updates and to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Message 5 of 5