cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next,Day Delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday ( Thursday ), I decided to buy a phone online after seeing the " next day delivery if you order before 10pm " notice. By 1pm today ( Friday ) when I still had no email to say it was dispatched I contacted a " guru " who informed me that I wouldn't receive it till probably Monday. 

Then told me I couldn't cancel my order because it had been processed.

After talking to a guy on the phone I was assured I would get it on Saturday and he would phone back in 20mins to let me know what time I would get it. That was 4hrs ago. 

I am soooo angry.

Message 1 of 88
87 REPLIES 87

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@alibongo54 wrote:

I tell you what Ill have a drink for you!

Going on my own too and have saved hard for it.. so all inclusive it is lol

Do that!Cheers

Hope you have a great time. Been on two Carribean cruises so never stayed in one place for more than a day.

ps...did I mention September is hurricane season....Crazy LOL

Message 71 of 88

alibongo54
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hurrican season is fine though I use to be a travel agent!!

Always go this time of the year - as everyone thinks we wont go as its hurrincane season!!!  Best time to go!!

lol

Message 72 of 88

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 73 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I was promised if I paid the priorty postage it would be delivered on Sunday 😕 Who delivers in the UK on a Sunday?  I'm off to EE instead.

Message 74 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry to hear of your disappointment.

I hope your new network fulfils your expectations.
Message 75 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable
A number of courier companies are now offering Sunday deliveries for a premium. In this day and age you can have most things if you are prepared to pay for them.

However if you prefer to change network (online) you won't get a handset now till Tuesday at the earliest. Your call and we wish you luck with your choices.
Message 76 of 88

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Who delivers in the UK on a Sunday?

several companies deliver already on Sunday and even Royal mail are piloting it http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27494912

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 77 of 88

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Can confirm that Royal Mail are doing it...and Amazon have been doing it for 6/12 (if you are a Prime Customer):smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 78 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable
Interestingly @Anonymous has two threads running that contradict each other.

In this one the OP queries who delivers on a Sunday but in another thread the OP states they cannot upgrade due to fraudulent activity on their account followed by being unable to turn their handset on due to a battery fault and so can't upgrade as can't receive the upgrade text.

Think the OP needs to clarify their needs.
Message 79 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable
In reality i would recommend the OP @Anonymous takes their damaged handset to their local o2 store so the fault can be verified and upgrade in store. That way the accounts are sorted out and they walk out with their upgrade.
Message 80 of 88