Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Rank and Notification

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just received an automatically-generated notification that I have moved up the ranking to Level 25 Hard Hitter.

Thanks to the Community Managers for moving me up the ranking - much appreciated.

Also I would like to point out that previous problems with regards to non-receipt of notification appear to have been rectified slight_smile thumbsup

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
I used to put up memes for new levels, can't remember if level 25 was Ashley Cole, or Tyson saying "Hard Hither"
Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Congrats @Mi-Amigo, and good to see that the issue with the rank up notification has definitely been resolved now slight_smile

@viridis Did you put those memes in a specific thread? I'd love to go and see them wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Congrats @Mi-Amigo, and good to see that the issue with the rank up notification has definitely been resolved now slight_smile

@viridis Did you put those memes in a specific thread? I'd love to go and see them wink

@EmilieT, the memes were usually in The Virtual Lounge and it was a long time ago now, so I doubt you would have time to find them. Also, to be fair, I usually informed @viridis I had gone up a rank, so a meme was expected. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff Ooooh I see, thanks for clarifying that. Well, maybe I'll stumble on some while browsing some day, who knows slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5