cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer already not impressed

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered an Iphone 6S Plus on Monday I relized I had put the wrong delivery date on the order and now cant chance it or even chance it to click and collect in store, I cant beleive a company the size of O2 can not change the delivery date of an order (this phone is in stock) but if i canceled the order and raised a new order i could have it delivered tomorrow, and also the money i had pay upfront £200 for poor credit history wont be refunded until 5-10 days, the response to me stating that i have not got another £200 sitting around doing nothing to enable me to cancel the order and reorder it was "oh well you need to wait then" i thought EE's customer service was shocking O2 dont seem far behind so far

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I take it you have contacted customer services if you got that response? it may be a good idea to ring again....get a different advisor and see if you get any joy changing the date with someone new. It is best to speak to someone rather than use Live Chat...

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
What delivery date did you put ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I have spoken to 3 different people, first one told me i could not change the date, so i thought i would try again this time i was told i could pick up from my local store spoke to my local store and they advised they dont have access to online orders so i would have to phone them back phoned them back and surprise surprise i could only do this if i canceled the order and started again, then the 3rd person said the dont have the abilty to change a deliver date

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

i was ment to put the 29th, but i was a week ahead of myself and put the 5th November

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's ridiculous ain't it !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

From memory o2 has 3 seperate stock control systems.

1 Online/telesales

2 In store

3 Business

Once an order has been placed then the only option is to cancel.

As it may be in stock for online but not instore etc.

But you would have thought o2 online if in stock could alter the delivery date of reserved stock @Toby any way this can be fedback ?

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
At a push I can understand the reasons behind them not allowing some changes (phone type, colour, size etc) but surely the delivery date can't be that difficult to accomplish?

Currently using:
Message 8 of 9

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

I shall do @adamtemp64

Hi @Anonymous, sorry to hear about and I can understand the frustration here. I shall talk to the rest of the team to see if the process can be alerted or improved in future. 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 9 of 9