Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

Skyhawk1010
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

An old topic bot one that seems to be forgotten about.

And its got a lot worse since the network boo-boo last December

There is still very new little information indeed about 4G rollout, Network expansion, VoLTE rollout and any plans to rectify 'Not Spots'

Its no good waiting for 5G to bite before O2 says anything.

Come on O2, we desrve a little better

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Skyhawk1010 Other customers will probably know as much about those issues as you do. @Chris_K from the admin team is the go to person for any answers about them.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
And even then it will be a standard generic response or likely we have no idea yet
Message 3 of 5

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Skyhawk1010 wrote:

There is still very new little information indeed about 4G rollout, Network expansion, VoLTE rollout and any plans to rectify 'Not Spots'

Its no good waiting for 5G to bite before O2 says anything.

Come on O2, we desrve a little better

5G may be on the way, but we're not neglecting our existing network in favour of it - far from it actually. We're regularly improving coverage and bringing 4G to new locations on a weekly if not daily basis, and adding new 4G calling locations too.

Every network has 'not spots' unfortunately, and sometimes this may be out of their control - planning permission from councils or complaints/concerns from locals can effectively block a network installing equipment in an area, for instance. If you DM me some locations you're experiencing issues in however, I can try and do a bit of digging and see if I can spot any issues, or see if there's any imminent plans for the area.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 5

Skyhawk1010
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Fair comment.
Message 5 of 5