Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Network issues 6th December 2018

Very disappointed with network issues yesterday. Drove 180 miles to an unfamiliar place for a funeral adding to the stress of the day, could not call my family and no Google maps. Made a horrible day even worse! First ever complaint after 10 years custom
Highlighted
Topics: 572

Re: Network issues 6th December 2018

Everyone is disappointed but if you are reasonably happy after 10 years, then thats not too bad.

Highlighted
Level 67: Unsung hero

@Network2 I'm sure it was difficult for you, but it was a problem for everyone yesterday. You don't need data to use Google Maps. 

http://erinlyyc.com/2017/05/17/how-to-save-google-maps-directions-for-offline-use-when-travelling/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Network2, and thanks for your comments. We have an official topic about the earlier issues with the network so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one place. Please use this thread to find out our latest updates and share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature