Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Network Error

Had no network all day, not been informed by O2 there was an issue, and can’t get through by phone or live chat and nowhere to email. Read online would be back on by 5pm but still waiting. Had a busy day without use of phone or explanation from O2, very poor service. Will be looking to move elsewhere after this. 

Highlighted
Topics: 550

Re: Network Error

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018/m-p/1176516#M27758
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

@SteveLongstaff If you decide to move theirs no guarantee that it won’t happen on your new network as well

Highlighted
Level 29: Intuitive

@SteveLongstaff

Good luck dont forget you need to pay off any minimum term (device or airtime) and give 30 days notice...

So all that remains is good bye, so long, and thanks for all the fish!!!
Current Phone: Galaxy Fold - o2 5G
I also have a Planet Computers Gemini

I work in IT as an Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Tools Administrator (Office 365, Slack and much much more) and manage hardware both Mobile and Desktop / laptop, my desk is a bit like PC World

--
We are all customers and dont have access to any o2 accounts
Highlighted
Topics: 573

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Had no network since early yesterday morning and I rely on my phone to make calls which I couldnt do or send texts as I am wheelchair bound and have a lot of health issues does anyone know if we are going to be offered any compensation for the inconvenience 

Highlighted
Topics: 573

Highlighted
Anonymous

Probably not 

Highlighted

Thanks for reporting issues with the network. As others have mentioned above, we have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread for updates and to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team.