Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Error

SteveLongstaff
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had no network all day, not been informed by O2 there was an issue, and can’t get through by phone or live chat and nowhere to email. Read online would be back on by 5pm but still waiting. Had a busy day without use of phone or explanation from O2, very poor service. Will be looking to move elsewhere after this. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018/m-p/1176516#M27758
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SteveLongstaff If you decide to move theirs no guarantee that it won’t happen on your new network as well

Message 3 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@SteveLongstaff

Good luck dont forget you need to pay off any minimum term (device or airtime) and give 30 days notice...

So all that remains is good bye, so long, and thanks for all the fish!!!
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

michele
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had no network since early yesterday morning and I rely on my phone to make calls which I couldnt do or send texts as I am wheelchair bound and have a lot of health issues does anyone know if we are going to be offered any compensation for the inconvenience 

Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Probably not 

Message 8 of 9

DanielPA
  • 52 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issues with the network. As others have mentioned above, we have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread for updates and to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Message 9 of 9