cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My o2 Customer Services Experience

Anonymous
Not applicable
Check this out, this CSR definitely had something going on his head about family or relatives, I think they should be properly trained to listen to customer and rectify the problems and stick with FCR (First Call Resolution) Plz read all Chat to check the mentality of this CSR General Info Chat start time Jul 10, 2012 7:37:46 AM EST Chat end time Jul 10, 2012 8:13:59 AM EST Duration (actual chatting time) 00:36:13 Operator O2 : Rae Chat Transcript info: Welcome to O2. Someone will be with you soon. info: You're through to O2 : Rae. O2 : Rae: Hi I'm O2 : Rae. How can I help? M A Afzal: Hi M A Afzal: I think its my 3rd time here M A Afzal: Just wanted to pay my bill but it wont allow me O2 : Rae: Let me check this. O2 : Rae: May I know your complete name and mobile number please? M A Afzal: M * ***al M A Afzal: 07*9****9*7 O2 : Rae: Thanks for the information. Please give me a few minutes while I check this for you. O2 : Rae: May I confirm if you're trying to pay your bill online ? M A Afzal: yes O2 : Rae: I'll reset your password so that you can try again O2 : Rae: Please allow me a moment. M A Afzal: but its nothing to do with password i think M A Afzal: when i go to make payment i get an error msg O2 : Rae: It could be because of incorrect login details. M A Afzal: hello O2 : Rae: Your username is: a*** M A Afzal: I know my login details im already logged into the website O2 : Rae: I've sent a new password to your mobile number, Password is case sensitive. O2 : Rae: Please try to login with the new password and let me know if you're able to login and pay the bill. M A Afzal: what are you on about M A Afzal: do u even know what are you doing M A Afzal: I cant even recieve the flippin text or calls on my mobile M A Afzal: how did you get this job M A Afzal: first understand my problem thn take any initiative O2 : Rae: Please check if you're not able to receive the text let me know. M A Afzal: no I cant receive text ro calls O2 : Rae: In this case I'd suggest you to call our customer service from another number and make the payment. M A Afzal: let me speak to the supervisor M A Afzal: you know nothing M A Afzal: you changed my password without understanding my problem, n now saying to ring you from another number O2 : Rae: supervisor is not available. M A Afzal: plz transfer my call O2 : Rae: If you want I can remove the bars and make the services resume in your account in next couple of hours. O2 : Rae: so that you can call customer service and make the payment. M A Afzal: why you are being rude, you didnt even apologised for hat you just did M A Afzal: what* O2 : Rae: Is there anything else I can help you with? M A Afzal: keep your problems at home or just stays at home if you have anything going in your life, don't bring them to work, you are here to help customers not to annoy them M A Afzal: whats your full name ? O2 : Rae: I'm giving you the best possible option for you. M A Afzal: what is your full name O2 : Rae: Rae M A Afzal: Full name O2 : Rae: May I know the reason ? M A Afzal: because I want to make a complaint O2 : Rae: Rae park M A Afzal: you are rude person O2 : Rae: I'm sorry to know that. M A Afzal: you shouldn't be working in customer services, you aren't helping customers. M A Afzal: I cant not even log in to my account now O2 : Rae: I'm sorry for that please do not worry I've removed the bars from your account and services will resume in your phone in next couple of hours. O2 : Rae: And you'll be able to receive the new password as well you can call our customer service from your phone to make the payment. M A Afzal: yyou are making m angry now M A Afzal: how the hell I can ring customer services when I cant not even make o receive calls, you changed my password without my permission didnt even ask about the problem M A Afzal: transfer this chat to line manager O2 : Rae: You're listening to what I'm writing. O2 : Rae: what I'm saying is I've removed the bars from your account O2 : Rae: services will resume in your phone in next couple of hours. O2 : Rae: After that you'll be able to call our customer service. M A Afzal: ok but let me speak to line manager M A Afzal: its been removed twice since morning O2 : Rae: No worries, I'll make it on priority. O2 : Rae: Please wait for some time. M A Afzal: ok M A Afzal: you transferring this chat to line manager ? O2 : Rae: I'm sorry manage is not available at the moment. M A Afzal: ok I can wait O2 : Rae: No problem. O2 : Rae: However I'm not sure when my manager will be available. M A Afzal: Its ok I dont mind waiting O2 : Rae: Okay. M A Afzal: when I said to you its nothing to do with password and you still changed it M A Afzal: I cant even log into my account now O2 : Rae: As I confirm from you that if you're not able to pay it online I thought you must be using incorrect username and password. O2 : Rae: Normally it happens hence I've reset the password. M A Afzal: but I even told you that Im already logged in O2 : Rae: Yes, however some time customer use to login to their portal account and check this. O2 : Rae: Hence I try to rectify it. M A Afzal: whats your complaint phone number O2 : Rae: Call us on 08448 090 202 or dial 202 free from your O2 Pay Monthly mobile and one of our advisors will help you to connect with complaint team. M A Afzal: now i cant even change my bloody password M A Afzal: what is my o2 account number O2 : Rae: I apologize for that please wait for few hours as I've remove the bars from your account you'll be able reset the password as well you'll be able use the service also.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't be bothered to read that.....would you please construct some paragraphs so that your argument/gripe/complaint can be discerned accurately ?

Message 2 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I can't even attempt to read that either sorry!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93235 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Well as I had nothing better to do, I spent 10 minutes skimming through it and I have to say the adviser tried to help you but you made it very difficult. Maybethe adviser had a problem grasping exacty what the problem was but he did remove the bar so you could call up and pay the bill.

Seems to me you were very belligerent and aggressive and to be honest having the bar removed before the bill was paid is most unusual. You sometimes have to wait until the payment has actually cleared so the adviser did try and help you.

Personally my overall assessment is that the adviser reset your password in error but you were very unreasonable in your atitude. Possibly being very annoyed before opening the chat did't help matters?

Perhaps a direct debit would save you future problems unless there was a problem with an existing direc debit?

Hope it's sorted soon for you.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
All hail jonsie! My hero for reading that rubbish.
@jonsie wrote:

Well as I had nothing better to do, I spent 10 minutes skimming through it and I have to say the adviser tried to help you but you made it very difficult. Maybethe adviser had a problem grasping exacty what the problem was but he did remove the bar so you could call up and pay the bill.

Seems to me you were very belligerent and aggressive and to be honest having the bar removed before the bill was paid is most unusual. You sometimes have to wait until the payment has actually cleared so the adviser did try and help you.

Personally my overall assessment is that the adviser reset your password in error but you were very unreasonable in your atitude. Possibly being very annoyed before opening the chat did't help matters?

Perhaps a direct debit would save you future problems unless there was a problem with an existing direc debit?

Hope it's sorted soon for you.

Message 5 of 5