cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My balance doesn't show up when I top up with my Pay & Go account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes.  Hello.  I'm the ghost of Marie Joseph Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pagès, and I have a Pay & Go account with the Francoist regime of the Telefonica corporation (for convenience purposes only I assure you).  Unfortunately, my balance hasn't been showing up on my phone whenever I top up.  However, my credit seems to disappear quite fast and I don't use my mobile much.  This can only lead me to the conclusion that it is an underhand strategy of O2 to steal my money and get me to keep topping up.  When you buy a Pay & Go phone, it should not be so complicated to have your balance show up automatically on your phone.  So please fix the problem immediately.  Merci!

By the way, I will be getting my money back from you with interest as well...

Message 1 of 27
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you have mobile data enabled your phone will be using credit to refresh apps etc....
I'm only guessing here as the most important pieces of info we need to help have been left out of your post.
If you can let us know the model of phone, type of calls made, location of any texts sent etc and any other relevant info we will try and advise.
If you still feel O2 have personally target you to steal from please call 4445 and talk to CS. Note, this call will cost you 25p.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

MI5
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you have mobile data enabled your phone will be using credit to refresh apps etc....
I'm only guessing here as the most important pieces of info we need to help have been left out of your post.
If you can let us know the model of phone, type of calls made, location of any texts sent etc and any other relevant info we will try and advise.
If you still feel O2 have personally target you to steal from please call 4445 and talk to CS. Note, this call will cost you 25p.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Download the myo2 app on your phone if your phone model allows it.

Or text BALANCE TO 20202

Turn off mobile data in your phones settings to stop the £1 charge per day you may be getting called Web Daily fir accessing O2 data without a data allowance in your tariff.

And only use wifi.
Message 3 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, previous problem solved.  Now.  How do you delete a topic?  There doesn't seem to be an option to do this.  I realise others may find this problem-solution helpful, but I am not sure about some details in the overall case, and it is giving me indigestion.  Must I mention Christopher and let this topic decay under everyone's nose?..  Merci, once again!

Message 4 of 27

MI5
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It is now consigned to the history books, forever slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah what he said. wink
Message 6 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jiggly Juggly

Message 7 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anti-Francoist said "Jiggly Juggly"

Ok i'm lost. slight_smile
Message 8 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Anti-Francoist said "Jiggly Juggly"

Ok i'm lost. slight_smile

I'm not......Smiley Indifferent

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are mentally ill.  This is why I recommended deleting this topic.  Has anyone written any interesting incunabula?

Message 10 of 27