Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 App feedback

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys

I am new to the community.

I am on a PAYG plan, and I also have a 2GB bolt on- the observations below are obviously made from that viewpoint (Could it be useful for contract users?)

I have been a O2 member all of my phone owning life and I thought I would do my bit to inprove the MyO2 app.

- I feel that the MyO2 app should have a cover page, when you click on the app it should show a cover page, BEFORE you are asked to enter your PIN to enter the MYO2 app.

This cover page should- 

•  show how much data you have left (so you don't have to enter your PIN in a public/insecure environment)
  •  show your current £ balance/ how much spent this month
  • Possibly.. a data trend usage indicator..'based on current data/money usage you will run out on X day' (as measured by O2)

Just thought that these points may be useful for O2 app developers, and wondered what the wider community thought....

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous We do have a My O2 app guide here. Not sure if you have seen it?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-guides/My-O2-App-guide/ba-p/1010668

Maybe you could add your comments to that guide?

Edited to add: Welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

All comments are welcome and @Marjo or @Martin-O2 will feed back your suggestions. Hope you stick around @Anonymous 😀

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks alot will repost there..

Message 4 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mentions @jonsie@Cleoriff

@Anonymous thanks for taking the time to post your feedback on My O2. Think a cover page is a really great idea and I'll pass it on to the My O2 team. 

Welcome to the Community btw! Great to have you with us! smiling If you're going to stick around it would be great to hear a bit about yourself, you can introduce yourself to the Community Here

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2wrote:

Thanks for the mentions @jonsie@Cleoriff

@Anonymous thanks for taking the time to post your feedback on My O2. Think a cover page is a really great idea and I'll pass it on to the My O2 team. 

Welcome to the Community btw! Great to have you with us! smiling If you're going to stick around it would be great to hear a bit about yourself, you can introduce yourself to the Community Here

@AnonymousAlso posted on @gmarkj's My O2 App guide @Martin-O2

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-guides/My-O2-App-guide/bc-p/1108135#M951

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

ashleybristol1
  • 35 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i thought the same thing i like your idea slight_smile 

Message 7 of 9

ScottyBeeGee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Ive been trying to find somewhere to feedback, so I hope here is ok?

I, like many others i assume, use my ipad with a keyboard, so largely landscape or on its side.

I’d love the Myo2 app to also rotate, and/or have one specifically for iPads, like other apps do.

The app on the ipad is basically the iPhone app. So much more could be done visually for the end user if it was a bigger ipad specific app. My banking app is much easier to use on my ipad as I can see more information. Both apps do the same things. But i use my phone as an out an out and about, good to know and see app. And my ipad when I have issues, or want to view bills etc.

Hope this could be done or looked in to.

Thanks.

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's absolutely fine to leave feed back here. I think you are right, much more could be done to make the app optimised for iPad and tablet.

Message 9 of 9