Did you mean: 

My Network app: Your Feedback

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

I know a few of you use the My Network app, and suggest its use to many new and established members alike slight_smile We thought it was about time to ask you what you think of it, and gather any feedback you might have on how to make it even better!

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 14.44.29.png

The My Network app allows you to easily check your coverage, wherever you are, without having to visit the main site or enter your postcode. Once you've downloaded the app and you are able to:

• check the status of our network in your area.
  • test your network speeds.
  • report any issues with your service.

So what do you like best about this app? What do you think could be improved?

Let us know if you use it, and how you like it!

Looking forward to your comments smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Anonymous, @Glory1 and @darrengf for these detailed comments smiley I'm glad to hear you're all using the app and finding it somewhat helpful, and I'll make sure to pass on this very useful feedback!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 11 of 16

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well there's been an update to the app bringing back the masts, 'by popular demand'. So the feedback worked 😊
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 12 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Junior
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 75 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi O2. Since the new update was launched whenever I open the app it auto detects my location wrongly by about half a mile. Location services is turned on correctly and it does it each time it opens. When I click the compass icon it recallibrates and finds where I am. Can this be fed back to the developers please? Thanks.
Message 14 of 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Junior wrote:
Hi O2. Since the new update was launched whenever I open the app it auto detects my location wrongly by about half a mile. Location services is turned on correctly and it does it each time it opens. When I click the compass icon it recallibrates and finds where I am. Can this be fed back to the developers please? Thanks.

@EmilieT?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 16

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention! 

@Junior I've taken note of this and will make sure to pass it on, if you've got any other comments to feed back please add them to your new post here smiling

signature

Message 16 of 16