cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto 360 STILL WAITING

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sooooo many empty promises with O2 online. I ordered on the 3 rd of October! Granted stocks ran out, but I was assured this time on the phone that stocks were here now and as I was one of the first inline for the latest stock, I would surely get mine.........answer.......no no no. Clearly a month isn't long enough to wait.....cancel? Oh no no .....to cancel means you wait 7 days for them to return your credit. That's if it goes right, as my first purchase didn't ....crashed on payment, money went from bank, but O2 claimed they never received it, despite it clearly saying " Telefonica " on my bank statement. Money finally retuned as it wasn't claimed correctly. As any person on here bought the 360 around the same time as me and recieved it yet? Be helpful to know. Thanks.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

It does seem demand has outstripped supply. 😞

Maybe if you make your disappointment clear here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain O2 may offer a goodwill gesture when you receive it.

That or do cancel and look at the independents such as cpw. No refresh tariff through them tho.

Good luck.
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Sooooo many empty promises with O2 online. I ordered on the 3 rd of October! Granted stocks ran out, but I was assured this time on the phone that stocks were here now and as I was one of the first inline for the latest stock, I would surely get mine.........answer.......no no no. Clearly a month isn't long enough to wait.....cancel? Oh no no .....to cancel means you wait 7 days for them to return your credit. That's if it goes right, as my first purchase didn't ....crashed on payment, money went from bank, but O2 claimed they never received it, despite it clearly saying " Telefonica " on my bank statement. Money finally retuned as it wasn't claimed correctly. As any person on here bought the 360 around the same time as me and recieved it yet? Be helpful to know. Thanks.

If you have been refunded, you can now buy the Moto 360 directly from Motorola on their website. I doubt that O2 would be selling it any cheaper than buying direct from Motorola.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's more to do with the 7-10 day refund. If honesty prevailed, I would know what to do, refund or wait.
Message 4 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Now I'm confused. You said in your first post that your money was returned. If you have your money back, and you think you will have to wait if you order from O2 again, don't. Buy it direct from Motorola. According to their website, it's available, but you should look for yourself. The O2 website says "Coming Soon". Some other sites say "Out of Stock", if you Google it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bambino, I was refunded, yes. I then looked how difficult it was to get from places like john Lewis and the wait with Google play, I contacted O2 to discuss stocks. I was told they had stocks in, therefore I re ordered. This was on 3 rd October. Hope this clears this up for you.
Message 6 of 6