Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Level 1: Joiner

Mortgage Help

@Martin-O2  I have seen your name appearing a times on this forum and wondered if you could please help me. it would be very much appreciated. I have emailed the creditfile referrals email but have been reading on here that it can take some time to receive a response. Can you offer any guidance? Really worried our mortgage isnt going to go through because of this.

This is the email i sent:

After speaking with you, it was agreed that 02 had failed to cancel my old telephone contract and had been accepting payments from me for some time. I do not use this telephone number and have not done for several years. I am not a client of 02's and also have not been for several years (Due to my work providing me with a phone and paying the contract).
I understood from our telephone conversation that you would waive the fee owed and remove any late payment entries. I am grateful for the help I was given and your agreement to resolve the issue.
However, I was told it could take up to 10 days for the late payment to be removed from my credit report. I have today spoken with my bank and this is effecting my mortgage going through and my house purchase could fall if this late entry payment is not removed more timeously.
 Given that this is an error of 02's, I ask if you could please prioritise this and get it removed ASAP.

Any  help would be gratefully received.

With Kindest regards

Jade
Topics: 659

Re: Mortgage Help

@Martin-O2 

Can you help please, as this seems to be a matter of some urgency? (I realise you have already been mentioned by @jadejohnstone  but a second mention won't go amiss)

@jadejohnstone  @Martin-O2  is offline now but will see this tomorrow when he comes back. I will also mention @Marjo  and @EmilieT  as well, just in case.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

*The Game Is On*

Level 1: Joiner

Thank you so much!!
Topics: 521

@Martin-O2 @EmilieT @Marjo 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 659

No problem @jadejohnstone 

Just wait until tomorrow. Our communiity managers are back online between 8-8.30am usually wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 521

Best of luck Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Good morning @jadejohnstone, and welcome to the forum Wave

I can certainly get someone on our end to look into this one for you, I'll just need a few more details first so I'll send you a Private Message shortly. Please keep an eye on Messages in the top right of your page, where you'll be able to read and reply to my message Smiley Happy

Thanks @Cleoriff and @MI5 for the mentions!

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Chatbots & Artificial Intelligence - Do you have any experience with these?
Priority tickets calendar! 20-26 May - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature