Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Help

jadejohnstone
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Martin-O2  I have seen your name appearing a times on this forum and wondered if you could please help me. it would be very much appreciated. I have emailed the creditfile referrals email but have been reading on here that it can take some time to receive a response. Can you offer any guidance? Really worried our mortgage isnt going to go through because of this.

This is the email i sent:

After speaking with you, it was agreed that 02 had failed to cancel my old telephone contract and had been accepting payments from me for some time. I do not use this telephone number and have not done for several years. I am not a client of 02's and also have not been for several years (Due to my work providing me with a phone and paying the contract).
I understood from our telephone conversation that you would waive the fee owed and remove any late payment entries. I am grateful for the help I was given and your agreement to resolve the issue.
However, I was told it could take up to 10 days for the late payment to be removed from my credit report. I have today spoken with my bank and this is effecting my mortgage going through and my house purchase could fall if this late entry payment is not removed more timeously.
 Given that this is an error of 02's, I ask if you could please prioritise this and get it removed ASAP.

Any  help would be gratefully received.

With Kindest regards

Jade
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2 

Can you help please, as this seems to be a matter of some urgency? (I realise you have already been mentioned by @jadejohnstone  but a second mention won't go amiss)

@jadejohnstone  @Martin-O2  is offline now but will see this tomorrow when he comes back. I will also mention @Marjo  and @EmilieT  as well, just in case.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

jadejohnstone
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you so much!!
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Martin-O2 @EmilieT @Marjo 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No problem @jadejohnstone 

Just wait until tomorrow. Our communiity managers are back online between 8-8.30am usually wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Best of luck slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @jadejohnstone, and welcome to the forum Wave

I can certainly get someone on our end to look into this one for you, I'll just need a few more details first so I'll send you a Private Message shortly. Please keep an eye on Messages in the top right of your page, where you'll be able to read and reply to my message slight_smile

Thanks @Cleoriff and @MI5 for the mentions!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7