Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Reply
Posts: 95,429
Topics: 755
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: More forum changes?

Just started one @Toby

Absolutely first rate O2 linking up with the NSPCC for this.......

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 95,429
Topics: 755
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: More forum changes?

Incidentally I have just tried to send a full link via PM again...and still unable to....Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 82,608
Topics: 576
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: More forum changes?


@Cleoriff wrote:

Incidentally I have just tried to send a full link via PM again...and still unable to....Smiley Sad


....same for me!

Posts: 95,429
Topics: 755
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: More forum changes?

Obviously taking the guys at Lithium time to puzzle out why it works perfectly in the Open forum but not via PM? Confused

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 27,019
Topics: 247
Registered: ‎29-07-2008

Re: More forum changes?

[ Edited ]

@Cleoriff wrote:

Could I just ask a techy question here? Am I right in thinking that FF and Chrome are classed as slightly more updated than IE? I ask as I used to have IE till my other half removed it from all our laptops?


Any browser you use will be up to date, provided you keep them that way and use the latest version available. Smiley Wink

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Posts: 95,429
Topics: 755
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: More forum changes?

I know it's early doors but just to say the link section in the PM box is still not working...Error message unless you convert the link to a simple Here (or whatever else) in the Text to Display section...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: More forum changes?


@perksie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Could I just ask a techy question here? Am I right in thinking that FF and Chrome are classed as slightly more updated than IE? I ask as I used to have IE till my other half removed it from all our laptops?


Any browser you use will be up to date, provided you keep them that way and use the latest version available. Smiley Wink


I think @Cleoriff is indulging in a bit of techno-one-up-manship @perksie  -  a bit like keeping ahead of the Joneses and looking down one's USB at the poor relatives who can only afford Internet Explorer.  LOL

Posts: 95,429
Topics: 755
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: More forum changes?

Not me @Anonymous I know nothing.

My other half is responsible for everything on all our laptops...so when he said IE had to go...I just said Yes sir, ...whatever you say sir.....LOL

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: More forum changes?


@Cleoriff wrote:

Not me @Anonymous I know nothing.

My other half is responsible for everything on all our laptops...so when he said IE had to go...I just said Yes sir, ...whatever you say sir.....LOL


He knows what he's talking about in respect of IE I stopped using it about 12 years ago as it was very prone to bugs & viruses

Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: More forum changes?

Has the PM problem been resolved yet?  Or is it another one shoved under the carpet for a few more months?