Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Forum Issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I have been away for the weekend and I did have my phone and tablet with me. Access to the forum was slow and full of issues. Back home now and using PC and these problems still remain ...

* Taking ages to accept my login details

* Moving from tab to tab painfully slow

* Timing out before you are able to post

* Worse than that....typing a reply to someone with loads of relevant links..and connection times out again!

(Not even sure this will post if honest)

* Posting pictures is problematic

*I just attempted to post a reply to a new topic. pressed 'post' and I was directed to login again slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 1,812
1,811 REPLIES 1,811

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

I am also having some issues with the forum, but for a different reason.

On some topics photos do not appear - either they are an icon that indicates where a picture should be, or the outline shape/size of a picture but with no content.

An example of that is the review from lovemyphone for the Galaxy A5 (link below).

Samsung Galaxy A5 review (lovemyphone)

On my PC I cannot see the pictures, but using the My o2 app they come up (if I use the "full" option rather than mobile, and albeit at a strange resolution - it appears they have been stretched in one aspect but left in another).

Has anyone else seen this? I know that there are issues viewing the forum through the My o2 app, which is why that is a last resort normally...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 21 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @gmarkj You can usually see pictures on mobile when you use Full view as opposed to mobile view...as for viewing on PC..I can usually see them all. Sometimes they dont show until I post that I can't see them..and then they appear in my reply..Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 1,812

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Very strange behavior. There is no pattern to it either - which subforum it happens in, what user has posted the photos or what they are...
The problem with viewing it on the app is that a)it's not as easy to read (I use a 21 inch monitor!) and b)it looks a bit suss at work constantly being on my phone!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 23 of 1,812

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
I've been getting that, it's like the image starts to load but is immediately stopped from loading, so you get an empty outline.
If you click on it to view image, it immediately turns into a little image placeholder.
Message 24 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Oh more deep joy...another issue occurring..

I am being logged out if I leave the forum for more than 10 minutes. I have been online since early this morning. I have not logged/signed out at all....I have had to sign back in 9 times up to 2pm.

So whatever issues have been resolved ... it has reset the log on timeout system @Toby

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 1,812

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are looking into these problems with Lithium. Please, continue to report any issues you are experiencing here and we'll update you as soon as we have an answer. Thanks for your patience.Thanks!

Message 26 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous After discussing my email problem with @MI5 I am probably going to change my O2 forum login address and use GMail.  It's inconvenient but will hopefully solve it....It has been said in the past that btinternet doesn't match well with Lithium..

Now.... if you don't see me again you will know this hasn't worked LOL Destroy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just changed...now going to see if I get email notifications via gmail....Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Edited to add...I just have....:dance:dance:dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 1,812

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
So is it a BT or Lithium problem.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 30 of 1,812