Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Mobile Data Not Working

Hi, currently my mobile data has stopped working on my Samsung Galaxy A5 2017. Have checked service status for my postcode and everything seems to have fine.

Re: Mobile Data Not Working

Exactly the same. Turned off WiFi this morning and I have no data coming to my phone! Last night it was working fine but now I have no signal coming in at all, but can make calls!

Same here. I'm in east Kent.

same as you, woke up to a notification stating that there is no mobile data available. when trying to open the notification it wouldnt let me. still got nothing. not tried to call anyone as yet. i have a samsung A8. 

Level 21: Regular

There is a nationwide issue with o2's data network...
--

Samsung Note 10+ 5G|,, OnePlus 7 Pro (work phone), , Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K

I am in the same boat as you guys. "No data service. Temporarily no offered by the mobile network at your location. I hope that it gets sorted quickly
Level 41: Prodigal

Community Manager

Thanks for reporting issues with the network this morning. As @gmarkj mentioned, we have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature