cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data Down?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've ben waiting and waiting all morning to speak on chat with O2 but they're backed up, so obviously something is wrong somewhere. I can't use the phone for health reasons.

Can anyone else in the Cambs region confirm that mobile data is down? 

Many thanks

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
10:00
25-07-2015
 Data failure across all technologies
Alarms seen in the NMC show DAB failures indicating that customers attempting to set up new data sessions, regardless of technology, will be unable to do so. Existing data sessions will be unaffected. Voice calls are unaffected.
Ongoing
Updated At: 11:55:00 25-07-2015
Message 3 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much Jonsie slight_smile 

Message 4 of 63

MI5
  • 144296 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Sounds bad - I expect a flood of posts about the same thing all day then......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 63

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys,

Yes, a data issue is currently affecting some customers. Calling and texting should be fine. Support teams are currently looking into it and trying to restore the data service as soon as possible. Keep trying the service though and you can also keep an eye on the status checker that jonsie linked above. We'll post an update asap when there’s more info.

Message 6 of 63

MI5
  • 144296 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Hi guys,

Yes, a data issue is currently affecting some customers. Calling and texting should be fine. Support teams are currently looking into it and trying to restore the data service as soon as possible. Keep trying the service though and you can also keep an eye on the status checker that jonsie linked above. We'll post an update asap when there’s more info.

Maybe you could start a new thread that we can link to @Marjo ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 63

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Hi guys,

Maybe you could start a new thread that we can link to @Marjo ?

Yes for sure a new thread. I think if this is ongoing we could see a lot more posts.

Message 8 of 63

MI5
  • 144296 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
giffgaff forum is flooded with posts about it already.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 63

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi again! The support teams have now confirmed that the data issue has been fixed. slight_smile

Can you try again now @Anonymous and others if you were affected also? Might need to restart your device just in case.

Message 10 of 63