Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mis-sold Skech screen protection pack

NeoDoug1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When I purchased my S20+, I was offered a "protection pack" containing a (cheap) silicone case and 2 "glass screen protectors" for just £19.99. I thought that was a good price for 2 glass protectors, so added it to my order.

When it arrived, along with my phone, I did not use the protector straight away, as there was still a pretty decent plastic one that was preinstalled in the handset. This has now started to peel off, so I thought I'd put a glass one on. I removed the old one, then opened the packet marked "Essential Glass - 2.5D Tempered Glass screen protector", only to find 2 bog-standard soft plastic protectors! I've had to use one of these, as I didnt want my screen unprotected, but this is not what I paid £20 for!

I've tried calling, but the lines are ridiculously busy, and apparently i should only try to speak to someone if my phone has been stolen, or I'm reporting fraud (which is tempting...)

What can I do? I've paid £20 for something I could have gotten from Amazon for around £5. Can I get a refund, even though I've had to use one of the plastic protectors?

For anyone else thinking of buying the Skech Protection 360 pack, all I can say is avoid it!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@NeoDoug1 

Say fraud to get connected to a person.

It's the only way to get through to anyone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2