Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Anonymous

Mamnoon...Live Chat.

Just a wee while ago I was talking to the above named man, he was a fantastic help and I was very grateful for his very detailed help. Unfortunately I somehow  cancelled the live chat. I wouldn't want him to think it was deliberate. So Mamnoon, thank you very much, it was a pleasure to be greeted by you and have my problem sorted. Best Wishes, Mary Brown

Topics: 547

Re: Mamnoon...Live Chat.

Nice to heat about a positive comment about live chat. I'm sure Toby will feed it back ☺
Topics: 686

Good to hear. As with every job there are good competent people about. They are just hard to find sometimes

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

Good to hear a positive story about live chat - people are only too quick to post about bad service, but not for good service - shame it doesn't happen more often.

Former Staff

Hi @Anonymous (Mary),

I shall do my best to pass on your kind words. If you have any other info (the rough time and date of the interaction), feel free to send me a message, as this will make it easier to find him Smiley Happy

Welcome to the community! 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Topics: 77

Good good,
Always nice to hear.

Highlighted
Topics: 247

Good to hear you were well looked after, it's always good to see praise here when it's due.Smiley Happy

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1