cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWC day three: foldable keyboards and super storage

Anonymous
Not applicable

Read here to see what happened during the third day of the MWC :

Of these three announcements, which is your favourite?

Microsoft’s flexible keyboard

More info
So far MWC has revealed some pretty darn useful accessories that’ll make smart working easier. Carrying around a laptop, tablet and smartphone can get annoying, and that’s where this nifty foldable keyboard comes in, transforming your smartphone into a travelling office. Slim and compatible with Android, iOS and Windows, the device also has three months of battery life. What more could you want?

Archos: the space creator

More info
Archos might sound like a Mediterranean holiday destination as opposed to a brand that launched one of the stand-out innovations at this year’s MWC: Fusion Storage. Solving the never-ending dilemma of finding enough space on your device for messages, presentations and those all-important photos of your cat, the device can store up to 256GB of memory – more than most laptops.

Pebble: the originator returns

More info
The original creator of the smartwatch, Pebble is back with a follow-up model – the Pebble Time Steel. Aside from being compatible with iOS and Android, the best part about this device has to be its 10 days of battery life. So if you ‘accidentally’ found yourself stranded on a desert island for, let’s say, 10 days, you could keep an eye on the meetings you’d miss and text messages you’d have to delay responding to. You know, until you found your way home…

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

So based on the comments I'm the only one that was not impressed by the watch... wouldn't mind having the folding keyboard though and I can imagine people going for Archos, as it's useful.

I wasn't impressed with the watch either @Anonymous  I have never got my head round them if honest.

I went for the Note 3 for screen size Backward step for me using one of these watches...I am not into squinting at stuff nowadays LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 11