cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MICHAEL JACKSON TICKETS AND PRIORITY CODE!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I HAVE JUST SPOKEN TO 02 CUSTOMER CARE AND THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT ALL TICKETS HAVE GONE! FURTHER MORE I ASKED ABOUT THE CODE! HE FIRST ASK IF IT WAS AN 8 OR 9 DIGIT CODE THEN FOLLOWED BY ASKING ME IF IT HAD NUMBERS AND LETTERS!!!

SO ALL THE PEOPLE WITH A CODE OR 9 DIGITS WITHOUT LETTERS LIKE ME WOULD HAVE BEEN THE UNLUCKY ONES WHO COULDNT GET ANY TICKETS!

02 HAVE SAID ITS A PROBLEM THEIR END AND THERE LOOKING TO FIX IT, BUT NO MORE TICKETS OR CODES ARE AVAILABLE.

PERSONALLY EVEN IF THERE ISINT ANY LEFT SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE AS A SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO LOST OUT!!

HOPE THIS HELPS PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL TRYING LIKE I WAS AT 7 THIS MORNING!
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
The priority phone number didn't work either, each time I got close to getting tickets online the server crashed. I was simultaneously trying the 2402 number which for the past 13 hours is apparently busy, but working fine according to o2!!!
Message 11 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was online at 7am trying to get tickets with my 02 code, At 11am i rang 02 to be told if i had a code i would DEF get tickets and not to worry as there were still plenty left as there was an allocation to match the amount of codes given out.the reason for the messages coming up was system overload only but it would be ok shortly.

so calmed down bit, spoke to someone else who got a code from micheal jackson website,(in hindsight i should of gone on there to get a code) she had just bought tickets after only minutes not hours- this was late morning !.
I by this time was getting worried, her code was working and mine wasnt, i had been sitting here quite a few hours by now -too scared to leave my chair incase i missed my chance, i kept putting in my code to no avail. :womanindifferent:

Finally getting panicky I rang 02 again only to be told that the tickets had sold out.

annoyingly ticketmaster still were selling tickets and adding new dates while i sat there- so close but so far, i could see them but not buy them!
To say i was angry was an understatement. Smiley Mad
not angry so much now at not getting tickets but angry that i was lied to by 02 whos wages i contribute to paying and have done for quite a few years.

Angry that they lied to me and made me waste all that time hoping to get tickets and angry that the last person i spoke to took my name number etc and said a supervisor would call me back and who hasnt had the decency to call back.

the person who gave me her name telling me she would get her supervisor to call back will be getting another call tomorrow.
Had i of known the 02 ticket allocation was sold out would I of still sat there all those hours - no of course not !
Message 12 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was online at 7am trying to get tickets with my 02 code, At 11am i rang 02 to be told if i had a code i would DEF get tickets and not to worry as there were still plenty left as there was an allocation to match the amount of codes given out.the reason for the messages coming up was system overload only but it would be ok shortly.

I doubt they allocate 4 tickets per code though.
Remember this is Michael Jackson there will be millions after tickets, yes I know not all will have o2 phones with the amount who do or know someone who does tickets are sure to go fast

so calmed down bit, spoke to someone else who got a code from micheal jackson website,(in hindsight i should of gone on there to get a code) she had just bought tickets after only minutes not hours- this was late morning !.
I by this time was getting worried, her code was working and mine wasnt, i had been sitting here quite a few hours by now -too scared to leave my chair incase i missed my chance, i kept putting in my code to no avail. Rolling Eyes

you friend will prob have been given one from registering through michaeljacksonlive and you can't just go get a code
Message 13 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
HI CAN ANY1 HELP AV BEEN TRYIN TO GET TICKETS THIS MORNI FOR HIS CONCERT AND ITS SAYIN NO TICKETS BASICALLY .. BUT AV GOT A 7 DIGIT PASSCODE SO HOW COME A GOT THIS CODE BUT CANT GET TICKETS??? DOES ANY1 HAVE THE PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN CALL AND TALK T SOME1 WHATS THE NO FOR CUSTOMER CARE OR THE NUMBER WERE I BOOK TICKETS?? ANY 1 HELP PLEASE
THANKX SOOOOOOOO MUCH 😞 DONNA X
Message 14 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Calm down dear --- it's only a concert grin
Message 15 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
got my code night before
spent an hour being told my code was invalid text two more codes to my phone all the same as the first invalid code..assume was a mass code sent out to everyone as i got it three times

not sure if it's a mass code, it could be just the one for your mobile number
Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
For anyone who wants to follow up this complaint, please contact Dan at Customer Services with whom my Son and I have been speaking over the past 2 days:

Customer Services
The O2
Peninsula Square
London
SE10 ODX

www.theo2.co.uk

T: +44 (0) 20 8463 2000
E-mail: CustomerServices@theo2.co.uk
Message 17 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
i kno its only a bloody concert but need tickets for me mams birthda al not be going wont be in england then but thankx al chill lmao.....
Message 18 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seriously, people are taking this way too far.
Message 19 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
For anyone who wants to follow up this complaint, please contact Dan at Customer Services with whom my Son and I have been speaking over the past 2 days:
Customer Services
The O2
Peninsula Square
London
SE10 ODX
www.theo2.co.uk
T: +44 (0) 20 8463 2000
E-mail: CustomerServices@theo2.co.uk

I'm a bit confused at why your complaining...

What reasons do you have to complain? If you complain is at the websites crashing and receiving error messages then do you really need to know the technical jargon behind this. All major sporting and music events are the same. Websites are not built to handle millions of customers trying to complete the same action, the servers always go down. Anybody who has tried to book a major event online will tell you this. Why not got the whole way and complain to Michael Jackson for being so popular?

If you complaining because off the allocation of tickets then this was the argeement made between AEG Live and the promoters. They didnt have to offer any pre-sale tickets whatsoever but they did. I believe any pre-sale tickets to be generous. If any pre-sale event you are never promised a ticket no matter how big a fan you are or how much money you have.

If you are complaining that you didnt get the tickets you wanted, i never and neither did nearly 1.5million other customers that missed out but that was only the pre-sale! I tried for nearly 3hours and had set my alarm for 6.30am. Should i also be demanding O2 to compensate me for the time wasted or that at times it wouldnt recognise my code? EVEN if i had gained a code which the website recognised then the odds are that you wouldnt receive a ticket. 2000 tickets between 1.5 MILLION people. People are acting as if all the tickets are gone and they will never get another chance. The general sale hasnt even started and dates are running right up until next year. You still have a very good chance off gaining a ticket.

I dont mean to come across as negative but you dont have a leg to stand on from a complaint...i dont get it.
Hopefully you will get a written letter of apology if that makes you happy but no amount of complaining will get you MJ tickets.
Message 20 of 21