cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MICHAEL JACKSON TICKETS AND PRIORITY CODE!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I HAVE JUST SPOKEN TO 02 CUSTOMER CARE AND THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT ALL TICKETS HAVE GONE! FURTHER MORE I ASKED ABOUT THE CODE! HE FIRST ASK IF IT WAS AN 8 OR 9 DIGIT CODE THEN FOLLOWED BY ASKING ME IF IT HAD NUMBERS AND LETTERS!!!

SO ALL THE PEOPLE WITH A CODE OR 9 DIGITS WITHOUT LETTERS LIKE ME WOULD HAVE BEEN THE UNLUCKY ONES WHO COULDNT GET ANY TICKETS!

02 HAVE SAID ITS A PROBLEM THEIR END AND THERE LOOKING TO FIX IT, BUT NO MORE TICKETS OR CODES ARE AVAILABLE.

PERSONALLY EVEN IF THERE ISINT ANY LEFT SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE AS A SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO LOST OUT!!

HOPE THIS HELPS PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL TRYING LIKE I WAS AT 7 THIS MORNING!
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've never had an 9 digit code or with letters.

i arrive at work this morning at 8am to find an email from o2 about priority tickets (didn't think they would do it as thought it was just the pre-sale registration thingy), text for my number and waited for over 20mins in a queue online to get one ticket at the back 2nd row of top tier.

no wonder I kept getting the error about my passcode not working when I tried again.
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was interested to read this Post. My Son had the same problem this morning & I have just sent the following E-mail complaint to O2:

QUOTE:

URGENT

Dear Sirs…

I have to say that it is disgusting and totally unacceptable that O2 sent out invalid Promotional Codes by text to O2 customers to allow them to book priority tickets this morning for the Michael Jackson concerts.

My Son received his Promotional Code by Text from O2 yesterday, however having spent most of this morning trying to book tickets through the Ticketmaster site, as instructed by O2, he was constantly told that his Code could NOT be found in their system and he was subsequently unable to book tickets. When he managed to phone Ticketmaster, they checked his Code and confirmed that it was NOT a registered number and that he should raise the complaint with O2, they also confirmed that all priority tickets had now been sold out. Regretfully, he cannot get through to O2 by phone!!!

I believe that my Son should be compensated in some way by O2 over this matter or at the very least a full written explanation and apology made.

My Son’s name is Richard Dance and his Mobile number with O2 is ...... and the Promotional Code he was sent is “xxxxxxxxx
Message 3 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
SteveD62,

I strongly recommend you remove the promotional code from your post otherwise other forum members can try to contact O2 pretending to be yourself.
Message 4 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 have now confirmed that the Code has now expired and been cancelled, so no-one can use it.
Message 5 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Steve, where did you send that complaint too? do you have an email address or something? i can't find any contact details to complain. Thanks
Message 6 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I must say I find it quite pathetic that people are asking for compensation for a technical error that is no-ones fault apart from Michael Jacksons for being popular? Every presale I have ever participated in (for events at other venues, not necessarily the O2) for popular acts has played out like this, websites are not built for the sheer volume of people that are logging on at the same time.

I understand that people may be disappointed but there are bigger things in life to worry about and I wish people weren't so grasping these days.
Message 7 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I must say I find it quite pathetic that people are asking for compensation for a technical error that is no-ones fault apart from Michael Jacksons for being popular? Every presale I have ever participated in (for events at other venues, not necessarily the O2) for popular acts has played out like this, websites are not built for the sheer volume of people that are logging on at the same time.
I understand that people may be disappointed but there are bigger things in life to worry about and I wish people weren't so grasping these days.

HERE HERE.
Message 8 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
got my code night before

spent an hour being told my code was invalid text two more codes to my phone all the same as the first invalid code..assume was a mass code sent out to everyone as i got it three times
i then phoned there line took me 26 times to get through on mobile
so i have paid for all these codes to be text to me all the wasted phone calls b4 got a person and not a robot saying press 1 for blah blah or 2 for other blah blah

when i finally got a human was told sorry all tickets gone and no idea why code did not work but have learnt from above was a code starting with 8 and all numbers
usless

are they going to re-emburse all the customers who will have to pay 02 on there next bill the priveledge of being conned with a useless invalid code...because i imagine i spent a fortune hanging on the mobile waiting for an answer

am ashamed have been a good customer for years and u should hang your head in SHAME and refund all the costs to people who got an invalid code THAT WAS YOUR ERROR NOT OURS
Message 9 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just been told they only had 2000 tickets anyway!
Message 10 of 21