Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M&J Aquisitions

Jodie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It seems I have been one of many O2 customers that have been misled by Jason at M&J Aquisitions.
Over the two years since signing with them I have been trying to get the contract corrected and the refund that was promised from them. I’ve never known such a slippery character in all my life and would love to know if anyone has managed to have a positive outcome from this company and if O2 are aware of the lengths in which he goes to in order to poach their customers.
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jodie This will be one of O2’s slimy trusted partners who use all sorts of tactics to get you to sign up with them

Message 2 of 26

Jodie
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They are shocking, I really can’t believe 02 associate themselves with these people.
Seriously misleading and untruthful.
All they can do is offer to upgrade my package to a more expensive deal or get back to me when they’ve spoken to accounts. So far this has taken 20+ reminder calls over two and a bit years.
Still out of pocket and have phones that don’t work properly. 😩Has anyone had similar issues with them?

Message 3 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jodie Search this forum & you will see hundreds of complaints about O2’s trusted partners including Aerial Direct

Message 4 of 26

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Jodie I will tag one of the team to try and help you @Marjo can you assist 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 26

Jodie
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you adamtemp64
Message 6 of 26

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Jodie, sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your contract for so long. I'll drop you a PM here on the forum shortly so we can discuss further and get some additional details!

Message 7 of 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Just as a matter of interest, is this one of the sneaky trusted companies that stick you on a business contract?

Message 8 of 26

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Another thread here about M&J Aquisitions. The same guy (Jason) Is also mentioned

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-and-Feedback/M-amp-J-Acquisitions-scam-or-not/td-p/1151345

This tweet info shows they are a partner of O2

https://twitter.com/mnjacquisitions?lang=en (Who go under the other name of plan.com)

https://www.o2.co.uk/business/contact-us/partners#3

They will be selling people business contracts.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 26

Jodie
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
M&J Aquisitions were very quick to respond following my post on the community chat!
Nearly all of my problems have been resolved thanks to Isabelle, the Manager at M&J Aquisitions. I’ve been refunded the money owed, I am assured that the rest will be refunded on a monthly basis and I’ve received a booster box to try and improve the service issues we have. Unfortunatley nothing could be done regarding the misselling of the length of contract, as I had signed it unwittingly, so I have put it all down to a lesson learnt and won’t be involving my business with cold callers again.
Message 10 of 26