Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

M&J Aquisitions

It seems I have been one of many O2 customers that have been misled by Jason at M&J Aquisitions.
Over the two years since signing with them I have been trying to get the contract corrected and the refund that was promised from them. I’ve never known such a slippery character in all my life and would love to know if anyone has managed to have a positive outcome from this company and if O2 are aware of the lengths in which he goes to in order to poach their customers.
Anonymous

Re: M&J Aquisitions

@Jodie This will be one of O2’s slimy trusted partners who use all sorts of tactics to get you to sign up with them

They are shocking, I really can’t believe 02 associate themselves with these people.
Seriously misleading and untruthful.
All they can do is offer to upgrade my package to a more expensive deal or get back to me when they’ve spoken to accounts. So far this has taken 20+ reminder calls over two and a bit years.
Still out of pocket and have phones that don’t work properly. 😩Has anyone had similar issues with them?

Anonymous

@Jodie Search this forum & you will see hundreds of complaints about O2’s trusted partners including Aerial Direct

Topics: 293
Kudos: 1,845
Ideas: 6

@Jodie I will tag one of the team to try and help you @Marjo can you assist 

iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Thank you adamtemp64
Community Manager

Hi @Jodie, sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your contract for so long. I'll drop you a PM here on the forum shortly so we can discuss further and get some additional details!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 548

Just as a matter of interest, is this one of the sneaky trusted companies that stick you on a business contract?

Topics: 688

Another thread here about M&J Aquisitions. The same guy (Jason) Is also mentioned

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-and-Feedback/M-amp-J-Acquisitions-scam-or-not/td-p/1151345

This tweet info shows they are a partner of O2

https://twitter.com/mnjacquisitions?lang=en (Who go under the other name of plan.com)

https://www.o2.co.uk/business/contact-us/partners#3

They will be selling people business contracts.

*The Game Is On*

M&J Aquisitions were very quick to respond following my post on the community chat!
Nearly all of my problems have been resolved thanks to Isabelle, the Manager at M&J Aquisitions. I’ve been refunded the money owed, I am assured that the rest will be refunded on a monthly basis and I’ve received a booster box to try and improve the service issues we have. Unfortunatley nothing could be done regarding the misselling of the length of contract, as I had signed it unwittingly, so I have put it all down to a lesson learnt and won’t be involving my business with cold callers again.