cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumia Christmas Accessory Bundle - where is it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 735 from o2, which included a Christmas Accessory Bundle of a speaker and charging plate (as advertised on the o2 site!).

I was very disappointed to find that instead of receiving the bundle, I received a leaflet telling me to claim it on www.microsoft.com/mobile/o2christmasbundle.

The link simply sent me to the US microsoft mobile site and, needless to say, there was no reference to the bundle.

I contacted the o2 chat service TWICE! First time I was told to try /735launchbundleo2 and the second time I was told to contact Microsoft!!!!!!!

Once again, this is rubbish customer support from o2 and a warning to others that they cannot honour their promises. I will keep battling to see if I can discover where this so called bundle is or even if it ever existed!

Phil

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm afraid the problems are still there, found your thread and have attempted an Email but as its Boxing day going to have to sit tight and hope. Many thanks for your efforts in updating us all in finding a solution.

Message 51 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just incase anyone is wondering there are STILL issues claiming this, i have logged a complaint with Nokia Care, but I will also email the addy given above.. 

Hopefully my bundle will arrive.... soon.... slight_smile

Message 52 of 63

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Sorry to hear you still have issues. Have you tried all routes (Apologies if you have) but these contact details were provided by another customer and he managed to get his bundle?

The phone number for the Nokia promotions hotline is 0844 409 6620

Customer care is +44 2076600896

Email address is contactcentre.europe@microsoft.com

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 54 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally got somewhere today after my calls and emails.. 

Got this as part of the reply from Nokia Care

"You need to wait 14 days from the date of purchase before you can claim your bundle. Unsuccessful claims after the 14 days can be reported via the Promotions Hotline: 0844 409 6620. Please note you will need a copy of their Proof of Purchase to be eligible to claim manually."

Nowhere does it state this, so presumably, had it been printed on the leaflet you get, there wouldn't be so many compaints about it... 

Hopefully that'll help anyone currently having issues claiming.. 

CC 

Message 55 of 63

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I'm sure I've read that on their website somewhere.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 56 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Well ot sounds as if that is something recently added if honest. The last post I made on this thread (with the hotline number etc) ...the customer who posted that info for our benefit was never told that  He updated us with his experiences so we could let others know....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 57 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi just interested did your email work?

Message 58 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thankyou everyone who has replied to this post. I emailed cert-uk@anovo.com with my proof of purchase, name, address and contact number. They didn't reply as quickly as some of you have mentioned but I received a call two days later asking me for my IMEI number, quickly followed by a confirmation email. My accessory bundle arrived today, only 4 days after receipt of the email. Thankyou for all your help!

Message 59 of 63

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions