cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumia Christmas Accessory Bundle - where is it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 735 from o2, which included a Christmas Accessory Bundle of a speaker and charging plate (as advertised on the o2 site!).

I was very disappointed to find that instead of receiving the bundle, I received a leaflet telling me to claim it on www.microsoft.com/mobile/o2christmasbundle.

The link simply sent me to the US microsoft mobile site and, needless to say, there was no reference to the bundle.

I contacted the o2 chat service TWICE! First time I was told to try /735launchbundleo2 and the second time I was told to contact Microsoft!!!!!!!

Once again, this is rubbish customer support from o2 and a warning to others that they cannot honour their promises. I will keep battling to see if I can discover where this so called bundle is or even if it ever existed!

Phil

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Same issue here with brand new phone delivered yesterday from O2.

Any luck in contacting Nokia or anyone else?

It maybe a batch of IMEI numbers/phones that information is held incorrectly in O2/Microsoft/Nokia database.

I know no one will put their IMEI out in public, but if someone could advise if some digits give any clue about a group of IMEIs that might be affected.

Message 21 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried 0843 320 9406 but just a message saying this service is not available. Probably due to the Microsoft takeover.

Message 22 of 63

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143428 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
How about this number 0844 409 6620 ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 63

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 24 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Success! Spoke to very nice and helpful person who acknowledged that they are having problems with this promotion.

Asked me to email them with

Photo or scan of proof of purchase

Name

Address

Contact Number

to cert-uk@anovo.com

Message 25 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
It was only a couple of minutes but yes freephone would be better.
Message 26 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received confirmation email from anovo that they have manually processed this and I should receive the bundle within 28 days.

Message 27 of 63

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Success! Spoke to very nice and helpful person who acknowledged that they are having problems with this promotion.

Asked me to email them with

Photo or scan of proof of purchase

Name

Address

Contact Number

to cert-uk@anovo.com

What an eye opener....Anova??....How on earth can this happen...Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

To be honest I'd never heard of them till today, I take it they don't have a great reputation.

Message 30 of 63