cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyal Customers?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sheepdog commented on another thread that; "then you have misjudged how the networks view their longstanding customers" (in reply to someone else, not me). It did make me wonder though; how do MNOs view their longstanding customers?

Saw someone else moaning about not being treated well being a loyal customer of TWO YEARS. That translated as being an 18 month contract and a single renewal that was part way through. Hardly loyal in my book.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sheepdog commented on another thread that; "then you have misjudged how the networks view their longstanding customers" (in reply to someone else, not me). It did make me wonder though; how do MNOs view their longstanding customers?
Saw someone else moaning about not being treated well being a loyal customer of TWO YEARS. That translated as being an 18 month contract and a single renewal that was part way through. Hardly loyal in my book.

The amount of people that claim to be loyal after 18 months is laughable.
Message 2 of 5

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
I Like the Loyal Topics, Always make me chuckle.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I dont know if you could count me as a loyal customer after being with O2 for over 6years - however i would like to think it counted for something.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't subscribe to all this loyalty rubbish, people frequently change their mortgages, car insurance, home insurance, phone, gas, electricty etc for better deals where's the loyalty there?
Why should a company give anyone anything for being with them, if they lose you as a customer there is always someone out there who is going to take your place.
Message 5 of 5