Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Level 4: Observant

Loving being back with O2 :)

Evening all Smiley Happy

Just spreading abit of positive feedback, as in this day in age, its so easy to spread negative feedback, so it's always nice to give good feedback when due Smiley Happy

Only joined back with O2 in December after a long 10 years or so.

Since joining I've loved every minute. The signal is amazing in areas I need the most, unlike EE who I joined back from.

I had a slight issue with WIFI calling but once I got in touch with the guru's over the phone, they sorted it very quickly and is working like a dream now. A few members on here were also very helpful with this issue too.

Lastly the service has been excellent and also I have have seen a huge decrease in spam calls since joining back with O2

A great move all round! Pricing is amazing. Coverage is amazing, and the service is top class Smiley Happy

One very happy customer Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Topics: 558

Re: Loving being back with O2 :)

Nice one @JamieB14 thanks for posting. @Marjo  and @Martin-O2  will be glad of the feedback 

Highlighted
Level 64: Magistrate

A happy customer. They should put him in an advert.Mexican Wave

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread
Highlighted
Topics: 704

Nice to have you back @JamieB14  so Welcome again to O2 and the community forum Hero

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Community Manager

I read your topic earlier and realised today that I forgot to actually post my reply instead of just thinking it in my head. 🤦‍♀️ sweat smile Nice to get positive feedback indeed, thanks for taking the time.

Really great to hear you're happy being back with O2. Smiley Happy Happy to pass on your kind words to the business and don't hesitate to add if you have any additional feedback at any point!

Hope to see you around on the community too! thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Level 4: Observant

Thanks @Cleoriff

Thanks @Marjo too Smiley Happy

I've missed the good service of O2 😀

Thanks to everyone for the kind welcome 😀