Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost return phone

Sam1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I paid £125 to upgrade early to mate20 pro I didn’t like it and decided to send it back in a prepaid envelope they sent me. that was on 30th last month. Been calling and emailing but they say they haven’t received it to date 9th of November. Am so frustrated I don’t know what to do. Don’t know if it’s happened to anyone else or it’s just me
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Did you get any tracking details?
No other alternatives than to keep calling until it turns up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Sam1 Do you have a receipt or tracking number or any written or photographic proof that you sent it back?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 12

Sam1
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Bambino. I have the receipt from post office. I checked on Royal Mail website it shows it was delivered on 31st ie the next day
Message 4 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@Sam1 If you have a receipt and proof of delivery from the post office, then that's all you need. You will have to persevere with customer service and hope you get someone to take responsibility for this. Call. Don't use Live Chat. Ask them where you need to send the proof that you have fulfilled your part of the return. Make sure you have a copy of any documentation. We are all customers here so there's not much else we can do. I will tag our community managers to see if they can help. @Martin-O2 @Marjo @EmilieT

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 12

Sam1
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Bambino I will do as you say and hope I get someone willing to help. Thank you glad I posted on here am feeling a little better. They say a problem shared is a problem half solved
Message 6 of 12

Sam1
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Spoke to complain team and my account has been update. Phone is still no show but they will investigate. Thanks everyone for concern and support
Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's not unusual for it to take over a week for them to scan it in @Sam1
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 12

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's probably waiting for someone to fall over it on the stockroom floor!

Message 9 of 12

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Sam1, and welcome to the forum! Wave

It'd be fantastic if you could let us know what comes out of the investigation that has started on this. I hope it gets resolved very quickly but please keep us in the loop and let us know if there's anything else the Community could help you with slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 12