cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why do the people who man the live chat app continue to give you the same answer to a question that you haven't asked! Why do I need to give 30 days notice when my contract has already ended?
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's what they like to do, means they want to go somewhere else & try & flame their old network before coming back 2 years later
Message 11 of 24

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

have you checked the service checker for the area you lose network? Maybe a mast out

www.status.o2.co.uk

[EDIT] Great minds perksie.....Smiley Very Happy

Snap! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

To be fair to the OP (minus the moaning), I've had my fair share of calls in my voicemail from calls that never rang on my phone over the past few years.

Maybe because I work with technology I dont expect  everything to work 100% of the time and therefore dont believe it to be the end of the world...annoying yes, but not worth throwing my doll out the pram.

{hides doll before anyone spots it}

Message 13 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have complained since being a customer and had new phones and 2 different sim cards to try! O2 have gladly accepted my £35 a month for the past 23 months, however never offer me a discount for all the missed calls I have to return! They have constantly fobbed me of and gladly accepted my payments for an inferior service. So yes I do feel as if I have the right to moan and groan! I've paid for a service that is constantly not available, rant over as I look to change provider!
Message 14 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I certainly won't be returning to O2
Message 15 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

www.status.o2.co.uk is unavailable or may not exist

Message 16 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Theres no www just http://status.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 24

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Brilliant!

Wish you the best of luck in finding your next provider slight_smile not all are equal in the same areas.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 18 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes it says a phone mast isn't working, must of been broke for past 2 years
Message 19 of 24

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

It may well of been for all we know.

Some masts land require permission for them to be given access to. Not always a simple means.

Not defending by any means (well not trying too).

However if it really was as bad as said in your post its a shame somthing wasnt done about it.

Did you have signal to begin with?

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 20 of 24