Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat success!

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

As my wife doesn't understand the concept of diminishing data I had to add a bolt on to her account .

Jumped on the myo2 app to add it, to be met with "something went wrong etc etc" 

No surprises there then, so as not to disturb the others around the pool, I decided to give live chat a chance <snigger> 

Calvin was the chap fortunate enough to get me and he sorted it all out in a couple of mins for me (her). 

So thanks due to Calvin please @EmilieT

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

As my wife doesn't understand the concept of diminishing data I had to add a bolt on to her account .

Jumped on the myo2 app to add it, to be met with "something went wrong etc etc" 

No surprises there then, so as not to disturb the others around the pool, I decided to give live chat a chance <snigger> 

Calvin was the chap fortunate enough to get me and he sorted it all out in a couple of mins for me (her). 

So thanks due to Calvin please @EmilieT

Well done to Calvin slight_smile

Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Well done Calvin. I hope you've had a 'word with the wife' @MI5? *Sniggers*...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

PS. You best sell that house in France and find somewhere with WiFi....Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

PS. You best sell that house in France and find somewhere with WiFi....Whistle

Why on earth would I do that !

Being "off the grid" is the reason I bought it in the first place - not happy that they are putting a new 4g mast up in January either rolling_eyes

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Just thinking of all the data you would save yourself .....that's all.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
I've told her she's paying for the next bolt on so I expect to see a dramatic reduction in usage wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear Calvin was able to help you out quickly @MI5, thanks for sharing with us! I'll send you a PM now, we just need a few more details to make sure I can pass on your thanks to him smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 8