Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat offline

Jenniwren
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is live chat offline to everyone or is it just me please? I really need to contact them and can't call them from my phone just now.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

glebd
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here.

Message 2 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Currently a problem with all contact methods.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 16

Jenniwren
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for letting me know. It's not very good that we can't contact them at all. I've been with them since 1992 and this is the first time I've had a problem getting in touch with them. I hope this doesn't start happening often.
Message 4 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hopefully just a glitch.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys, 

Due to a technical problem, some customers are experiencing difficulty getting through when they call our customer service teams. Our online webchat is currently not available. We’re working to fix the problem as quickly as possible and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Customers can still access their My O2 account online and check bills, add Bolt Ons and more.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Martin-O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No worries @Cleoriff! I'll update as soon as I have more info. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 16

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Hi guys, 

Due to a technical problem, some customers are experiencing difficulty getting through when they call our customer service teams. Our online webchat is currently not available. We’re working to fix the problem as quickly as possible and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Customers can still access their My O2 account online and check bills, add Bolt Ons and more.

And pay bills using payment method stored in MyO2, and get a payment receipt in e-mail - all working fine atm.

Message 9 of 16

Jenniwren
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I urgently need to talk to O2 customer services as I have no service on my phone, am a disabled customer with mobility issues, etc and have no way of calling the emergency services or my carers should I need them. I hope to hear from someone at O2 very soon as I haven't been able to contact them all day which isn't acceptable in my circumstances
Message 10 of 16