Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Community Manager

Re: Lithium platform issues?

Thanks for the additional info guys! 

This now seems to be affecting everyone, including the Community team. It's with the platform provider now. 

Whilst this issue is being resolved if there is anything urgent please drop myself, @Marjo or @EmilieT a private message as we can see those instantly. And apologies if we're a bit late responding to @ mentions. upside down

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 688

Thanks for that @Martin-O2 (Whoops a mention)....

At least we know it's not just me @Glory1 and @gmarkj who are affected.

However, if it is affecting mentions then others will be having problems as well

It is intermittent as I had these immediately Martins mention  and this one Phone contract

*The Game Is On*

Level 42: Skillful

Definitely intermittent - @Cleoriff's last post triggered an email straight away!
But before that the mention's at 11:19 and 11:42 yesterday came through at 9:18 and 9:23 this morning!
Confucious say oh waht's occuring?
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

Yep, same here @Martin-O2, your post came through within 20 minutes. So there is hope 😉
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Community Manager

It's internment for me too. Got 2 notifications from this thread right away but a the same time a mention from 3pm yesterday. Fingers crossed it will be sorted soon.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Latest report.

It appears to be slowly sorting itself. Most threads I have posted on today, emails have come in immediately (or within 20mins)

I think the system is still playing catch up though....those I didn't get yesterday are still popping up today.

Wait and see scenario I think....Rolleys

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 548

Not sure what's happened but I got a mention email and I haven't changed anything. .

Community Manager

Thanks for the update guys. Lets keep an eye on it over the weekend and hopefully the platform provider will have it resolved by then. 

signature

After a couple of hours siesta (lol) I came back to 43 emails in my inbox. All current and up to date. Now for the job of sorting and deleting duplicates...wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 548

@Cleoriff wrote:

After a couple of hours siesta (lol) I came back to 43 emails in my inbox. All current and up to date. Now for the job of sorting and deleting duplicates...wink

Mass delete.....