Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Like new condition

Notagainshould
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just in case anyone considering a ‘like new phone’ don’t bother, what a farce, received a badly scratched phone, front screen and body and whilst they say in their description of what is acceptable up to 2mm! including chips apparently. This is far worse, the battery health is 82% and died within a few hours of a full charge. How on earth does ‘like new’ come into it, I suppose if your happy to buy a new phone covered in scratch’s and a knackered battery then happy days. Now got to wait for days to send it back to them cancel it all. My fault being a cheapskate I suppose, never again and definitely not with o2
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Notagainshould
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just in case anyone considering a ‘like new phone’ don’t bother, what a farce, received a badly scratched phone, front screen and body and whilst they say in their description of what is acceptable up to 2mm! including chips apparently. This is far worse, the battery health is 82% and died within a few hours of a full charge. How on earth does ‘like new’ come into it, I suppose if your happy to buy a new phone covered in scratch’s and a knackered battery then happy days. Now got to wait for days to send it back to them cancel it all. My fault being a cheapskate I suppose, never again and definitely not with o2
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Notagainshould In the past I've purchased 'Like New' from Amazon and was satisfied with what I received. Also their returns are probably easier than the hoops you're jumping through with O2. Just something for you to think about should you change your mind about buying a slightly older phone again.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scratches and chips of any kind on an item marked as "Like new" is completley unacceptible in my opinion. 

I purchased a Micosoft Lumia 640 4G refurbished phone graded as A1 for 23.99 from an ebay seller about a year ago for my O2 PAYG SIM and it was (and still is) immaculate, and yes I am a complete cheapskate.  

Message 4 of 5

Notagainshould
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Totally agree, like new means just that as far as I'm concerned. Very misleading advertising by o2 perhaps in the hope some people won't return them. The very old and tired battery was the most annoying part for me.

Message 5 of 5