cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of customer care

Anonymous
Not applicable
Three weeks ago I claimed on my o2 insurance. I received a refurbished iPhone 5s. It broke after 3 days, I was sent another, it broke after 4 days, I was sent another it broke after 3 days and today I have received the forth refurbished phone. Still I wait for my complaint to be dealt with and if this phone breaks the plan is to just keep sending me more refurbished faulty phones. 9 months and I can't wait to leave this shambolic company. Customer care ? Doesn't exist just policies to benefit o2 and inconvenience customers.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Sounds like a load of bad luck you're having.
O2 refurbs are usually indistinguishable from new tbh......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
I wonder why so many handsets are breaking and would look at changing whatever action(s) or inaction(s) are causing the breakages.
To have had 4 phones break within such a small time indicates a larger problem....

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Each time the phone has done this - taking photos, charge is fine, phone turns off, goes hot and then won't turn back on or charge. Regardless of luck o2 just say we will send you another one and then take several days to send it. Then the delivery is that poor that on one occasion they never showed up. Response from o2 no idea what has happened. No apology, no compensation for inconvenience or cost of contract and that's why I wish to leave.

gmark / unsure how many actions of using my phone like this need me to review it. I've paid my insurance I should be given a reliable phone
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Try an official complaint with Resolver.
Details on link http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Already done and the four week deadline is up today. So I wait to hear the reasons for poor customer service
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Let us know if you hear anything.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
I was sent a brand new sealed phone as my replacement. Though, my phone is still available and may not have many to refurbish yet.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 8 of 8