cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVE CHAT

Anonymous
Not applicable

No matter the time or the day LIVE CHAT is always busy!!  Phone o2 and chose to speak to someone regrading an issue and you wait for ages.  Phone o2 to buy something and you get straight through.  Seems current customers get fobbed off and new customers get warm welcomes.  Not good enough.  Been with o2 for over 10 years and im seriously considering going to EE.

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Delays and waiting times are quite ridiculous these days. Try 202, option 2 and then pressing zero a number of times immediately. 

Message 2 of 28

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry to hear that they were busy. It is a very busy time for customer servive at the moment. Please try again later, or call us on 202 slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same problem the phone contact has a waiting time of 30 mins live chat the same all I get is try again later but the same thing happens; it is impossible to get through so I am considering going to Vodaphone.

Also I live in a large town and the signal fluctuates from zero to full from day to day so my phone cannot be relied upon at home why?

Alan Coles

Message 4 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Toby Hi

Yesterday I was waiting 65 minutes before getting through to a representative.  She was very helpful about my upgrade, although when she came to the legally mandatory bit of reading me the contract over the phone....!!!  There has to be a better way surely.  In total I was on the call for almost 1 hour plus the hour waiting to speak to someone....  Is that acceptable??  When are O2/Telefonica increasing the staff at their call centre??? 

I think I have an issue.  After having logged on to my account expecting to pay for the one-off charge of my new handset, the website froze and came up with a message which said "Oops etc"  Implying that something went technically wrong, thus preventing me from paying the charge.  I don't think the phone will be sent out to me until this charge is paid.  Can you help??  Please??

Message 5 of 28

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You will need to check back in your MyO2 to see if the payment is still outstanding.
Unfortunately, no one here can access your account to check so you will need to call CS again on 202 for more info.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

live chat, had a nightmare, phone 02 customer services, they dont know their arse from their elbow!keep getting put through to off shore contact centres who dont have a very good concept of the english language and keep placing the call on hold for long periods of time! 

Message 7 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

same problems here.

2 or 3 days now live chat has been busy and as my problem is tiny in comparison to others, as i am pay as you go and i am not looking to upgrade or SPEND MONEY it would be regarded as even less important than i have just said.

i have been wanting to cancel a bolt on but, as my phone keeps dropping internet connection from time to time, i have been unable to do it with the phone and when use a pc to access account and opt for live help it is just saying busy.

this means i am now past the cancellation period but also my time for another top up is also due, i am not crediting my account as the bolt on will be charged which is useless to me once the top up is made. i cannot cancel it myself as date has expired and i cannot speak to anyone about it on here so i wont go running to another company just yet but i will need my phone in the next few days and if i still cannot resolve this matter i will not hesitate to jump ship, its as shoddy as an online gambling site that offers as much help and assistance as you (don't) need to deposit your cash but when theres a query nobody seems readily available to help, why?

no communication from a telecommunications company, is it irony?

Message 8 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this a common problem or is it just this time of year? i work n have 2 daughter so have to keep logging off or putting phone down. Spoke to an agent thursday absolutely no problem as i wanted a pac code to keep my old number he told me i didnt need one as my new phone is the same network. Went back on chat sat night when new phone was delivered and was told i did need pac code as ive went from pay as you go to a contract but the agent couldnt get my pac code as all the pay as you go agents were busy. Im stil, trying now to speak to someone. I filled in online request form sat night with no confirmation email etc done again sunday incase it never went through as nothing confirmed it did again no confirmation and past 24 hours now and number has not changed so this form clearly doesnt work either. All i want is my original number as school hospital etc have this number can anyone suggest anothrr way to get intouch with someone asap please?

Message 9 of 28

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Did you use this form ?
http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,Ts=Webforms,T=PreToPost
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 28