cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LITHIUM query

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have any changes been made to Lithium recently? I notice that when I click on the Insert Emoticon button it now presents available icons in a horizontal scroll bar whereas it used to be a drop down panel with scroll.  Maybe its just another quirk of IE 11?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There has been some maintenance and "improvements" made over the last week or so.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
There has been some maintenance and "improvements" made over the last week or so.

Thanks @MI5 - perhaps that explains it. It's not a big problem but the drop down panel was more convenient (in my opinion).  Must check it out on Chrome to see if that is the same.

EDITED by me

I have just checked - and the emoticons work as normal in Google Chrome, so once again it seems that IE 11 is the problem.

Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Maintenance yes, improvements? Open to debate. The website is broken and badly in need of more maintenance. 

Message 4 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122385 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

All part of the Community Forum Problems thread...which obviously is still ongoing.... with new 'quirks' daily.

It's like the opening of Pandoras Box when you log on... Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still get that question mark in a blue box whenever a picture or avatar appears
Message 6 of 11

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Maintenance occurs on the Lithium platform often and this can bring changes at times.

If something has been added or changed that is causing a lot of issues, do let me know.

For everyone else; How has the community been performing for you over the last few days? Hopefully all issues should be gone now slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 11

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122385 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Up till 2 days ago I was still getting Page Loading Error when accessing forum via my emails. Now it appears to have cleared up and all seems normal @Toby

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

Hi @Anonymous,

Maintenance occurs on the Lithium platform often and this can bring changes at times.

If something has been added or changed that is causing a lot of issues, do let me know.

For everyone else; How has the community been performing for you over the last few days? Hopefully all issues should be gone now slight_smile

Thank you @Toby  Generally Community seems to have recovered from recent hiccups and has been performing OK over recent days.  The only abnormality remains the unusual presentation of emoticons  -  see picture below.  However, as I have already indicated this seems to be something to do with Internet Explorer 11 (Google Chrome works  as expected) so there is probably no point in pursuing it further.

Lithium_1.JPG

Message 10 of 11