Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G4 What's In The Box??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

Hope you can help.

I'm due an upgrade soon and as usual have been doing a bit of research on possible replacement phones. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for the LG G4 with the leather back cover, can anyone tell me if LG provide a second back cover with the phone along with the leather one?? I was looking on Youtube at some unboxing videos of the LG G4 (uk) and and along with the leaflets, headphones and battery was a second plastic back cover, I'm just wondering if this is what you get when you buy from O2?

Thanks,

Si.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've recently bought one from O2, and can confirm that you do get a spare hard plastic cover. The headphones are actually earphones, but as I don't use my phone as an MP3 player, I'm afraid that I can't vouch for their quality. But it's a cracking camera phone, and being my first Android handset, it's been a refreshing change slight_smile

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking about online and it does appear in the UK you do get a spare plastic back if you buy the leather version. Nothing specific to O2 though.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've recently bought one from O2, and can confirm that you do get a spare hard plastic cover. The headphones are actually earphones, but as I don't use my phone as an MP3 player, I'm afraid that I can't vouch for their quality. But it's a cracking camera phone, and being my first Android handset, it's been a refreshing change slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

It seems to be a pretty popular device with members on here @Anonymous

Let us know if you go for the G4 @Anonymous and welcome!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 4