cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEAVING O2....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey! leaving O2 at the end of my contract after 15 years I guess...wow! Ive been offered an awesome deal by Virgin Mobile...£23 Unlimited data...unlimited texts and 1200 mins of calls and free insurance.... and a new phone ofcourse.

However I have no experience with Virgin Mobile so if you have any experiences good or bad you wish to share please do....before I jump ship!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

I checked my credit file a couple of years ago and some one had took a contract out in my name with Virgin.

I wrote to virgin cs, emailed and phoned them on 4 occasions.

I didnt get one response to any letters or email, not even a were are looking into this.

I totally gave up after 4 phone calls. All they kept saying was I cant have a credit report as i dont have a credit with Virgin. I even said no the credit report is what we can check in UK. I was told im wrong and I dont know what im on about.

I had to write to the credit agency who were brllliant i had to admit and sorted it out in 21 days.

Nightmare with Virgin CS tho. Still to this day Im told that I have no credit report and I dont know what im talking about. mmmm

But I always say.  Try things once lol

But also dont take our word for it

http://www.stockmarketwire.com/article/4506788/Ofcom-complaints-data-O2-least-complained-about-mobil...

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that....the more research Ive done the worse Virgin sound. I'll stay where I am for now I reckon!!!

Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Virgin is like 3, great deals to entice you into a contract then naff signal & bad cs

Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ironically, about 10 years ago, most of my friends who went off to uni worked in CS for Virgin Mobile over the summer (originally CS was based in my hometown in Wiltshire).

Then Branson sold them and the rest is history as they say...
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have left O2 before and tried various other networks. I came back and am now staying since I have found they have the best coverage.

Message 15 of 15