cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kitsound Boom Evolution speaker review

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also want to say for anybody that is wondering what the FREE Kitsound Boom Evolution speaker is like,

I think todays term is 'BANGING', I love it.

Being on the look out for a bluetooth speaker for my bedroom whilst I workout and needing a new phone, this deal ticked every box.

I signed up to the deal and 18hrs later, my new speaker was sat next to my bed ready for action.

Its just the job for what I need and is very loud and bassy, there is no cheapness about it and it charges your phone up too via the USB socket at the back.

You do not get a USB cable but you can use the one that you get with the phone, although it does come with another cable of which you can connect other audio equipment via a line out or headphone jack.

I am happy anyway and as I could not find a review on here yet, thought I would post one for those that are wondering if they are any good.

My opinion? Go for it, you may have to pay a little more each month for a bigger tariff but its well worth getting something worth £200 for free, especially when I was after one anyway, failing that, a xmas pressie for someone !

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

I'm a fan of loud and bassy @Anonymous  . I cant listen to dubstep properly otherwise wink

Thanks for the review!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like the bee's and knee's. 😄

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on this.
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm a big fan of loud bassy  music, having tinitus  means I have to have the volume racked  up. My neighbours love me really but this sounds (no pun intended) just the ticket  ☺

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing to hear that you recieved your speaker within 18 hours. I ordered mine with an upgrade on December 13th and am still wondering where it is. Ive contacted o2 multiple times and have an email dated December 18th stating that it would be sent out after the 14 days cooling off period. I called today and they first told me it was in the post, but then told me in fact I had to claim it myself from the sony mobile website. So its January 2nd and I still have no idea what is going on as there is nothing on that website regarding the speaker. Youre very lucky to have it in 18 hours especially when Im told that waiting at least 14 days is policy.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still waiting from November. Customer services havent got a clue what to do either. To top it off there are none left apparently and now they don't know what to do. This advisor i'm on to is a joke

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

been waiting since december and nothing, keep getting told its out of stock and im on the top of the list blah blah 

Message 7 of 7