cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kitsound Boom Evolution not recieved

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else had a free kitsound boom evolution not received yet? I ordered my phone middle of December and yet middle of January not recieved it yet, I know it's a free gift but as part or a deal on purchase I expect to recieve it at the same sort or time not been told it won't be in till middle of February. Not happy I'm sure o2 won't be so keen on waiting for there payments until the middle of February bloody ridiculous if you can't honour a deal/offer don't sell it im sure this must fall into sale of goods act 1970
Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello mate.

after i said no to the £28 they said that they will try and see if they can get one out today, and the guy said he will call me back by 9pm. I also said that if i dont get the speaker (i know i prob wont) what will happen next as £28 is a joke, he said we will cross that bridge of we need to. i did mention the guy in this topic that got £99 he just started giving me some bullcrap. 

Message 51 of 67

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Don't mention the 99 again.
99 Airtime is just that, air.
Now they have a much cheaper alternative....
Message 52 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

so these are my choices atm

A- Take the £28 credit

or 

B- Take an offer to get the speaker for £99.99, yep that's right they are actullay trying to get more money out of me 

i've now got a to hour wait to speak to a manager. 

Message 53 of 67

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Sorry, that's disgusting..
If they have the stock (clearly they do as they will sell you one) and they admit you should have gotten one, then in my books they OWE you a free speaker as soon as possible along with an apology for screwing you around so much.
Bloody disgusting.
Message 54 of 67

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Sorry, that's disgusting..
If they have the stock (clearly they do as they will sell you one) and they admit you should have gotten one, then in my books they OWE you a free speaker as soon as possible along with an apology for screwing you around so much.
Bloody disgusting.

Maybe this is something that @Toby could look at for the OP. All sounds highly fraudulent to me....Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 55 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got off the phone to the 'Manager' she fed me the same tosh as the guy from today. i just said one the phone that o2 owe me £199.99. she said of thats the case then i will send your details to the higer complants department 

and i also find it amaizng that they will gove you a higher tariff but wont let you lower the cost. 

im very *bleep* off 

Message 56 of 67

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
So as I understand it.
Offer is: get xx phone get speaker free.
Phone arrives.
Speaker does not
You notify cs about the lateness in speaker arrival.
They admit you were eligible but the one they sent out was return to sender by UK mail.
They agree to send our speaker again.
Speaker does not arrive.
Cs again.
Told by end of week.
You give ample time then recontact cs.
Cs will get manager to call back.
Manager confirms you are entitled to speaker, it is in stock , and they will SELL you one at discount price of £99.
You decline as you have already paid for one (it is classed as a purchase even if you pay zero)
They will just elevate complaint.

What the hell
@Toby can you assist this customer?
Message 57 of 67

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Just reread, am I right in thinking this has gone on for SIX MONTHS??
Message 58 of 67

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous first posted about this in January. His order was placed in December if I remember correctly. Exactly the reason I thought @Toby should get involved. Total fraud actually....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 59 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll try and dig out the complaint email I sent them and edit it to your needs, talking with cs advisors on the phone get you absolutely nowhere and waste literally hours of annoying time!
Email them and you'll have written proof of what is said between both parties, good luck getting it sorted.
Message 60 of 67