Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Keep up the good work

Dear all at O2, I realise that you might get a flood of complaints due to the events last week but I’d just like to say that your service is excellent and I appreciate all of your hard work. The O2 Prioritu app is brilliant and your network coverage is the best around! Last Tuesday gave me a chance to appreciate how good the data service is and the fact that many of us take your great service for granted. Anyway, have a lovely Christmas and keep up the great work!

Jellieman
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Keep up the good work

@Jellieman Nice to see a positive bit of feedback 

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hey look its the @Jellieman

Jellies... sweet 

(Couldn't help it.. sorry)

Highlighted
Topics: 729

@Jellieman

I agree with @Anonymous. It's good to see someone being positive about the network outage.

Thanks for that...wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Level 29: Intuitive

@Jellieman wrote:
Dear all at O2, I realise that you might get a flood of complaints due to the events last week but I’d just like to say that your service is excellent and I appreciate all of your hard work. The O2 Prioritu app is brilliant and your network coverage is the best around! Last Tuesday gave me a chance to appreciate how good the data service is and the fact that many of us take your great service for granted. Anyway, have a lovely Christmas and keep up the great work!

Jellieman

GREAT ~ absolutely agree.

Highlighted
Topics: 572

Highlighted
Topics: 76
Kudos: 162

[ Edited ]

I agree 02 are great Smiley Happy I have always sorted my problems with them or on here Smiley Wink unlike some places companies grr 

Highlighted
Topics: 3

@TallTrees wrote:

@Jellieman wrote:

Jellieman

GREAT ~ absolutely agree.

Yes, well said, I absolutely agree too.

It gets a bit wearing reading the negative stuff, so it's nice to read smiley smilingpositive and appreciative comments for a change. I've always found O2 customer services very helpful and obliging whenever I've approached them for support, over several years. Just thought I'd add my pennyworth here, cheers Cheers