cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an email address to contact customer services regaurding a complaint?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been up for 3 hours now on the last few days of my holiday from work waiting for a faulty phone to be collected by DPD. I was told yesturday that the phone would be collected today in the window of 8-6 via customer services and an email and pretty much if i was lucky i would get a text message giving me a hour window on the day. This did not specify if it would be in the morning or within the hour they would be coming so no help really.

So it gets to 10.40 today and i recieve and email from DPD via O2 saying my collection will be tomorrow now in the same window so my last day off from work i have to now get up again to wait for possibly the same thing to happen!

I have already call customer services who with the scripted replies were no help and started talking about free things i don't want need or have the patience for today.

So i cannot find a email address and they links for address to write are empty so is anyone aware of an email address i can use to make a complaint about this?

I am pretty sure if i was late paying my bill an offer of a free cup of tea would not be adequate as they have essentially wasted not one but 2 of the last days of my holiday off.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

HAHA the excuse i was given for DPD not coming was a driver must not have been in the area today guess what i have which logo i have seen on a van going straigh down my street!

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Customer services: mycare@o2mail.co.uk

Complaints: complaints@o2mail.co.uk

Abuse: abuse@o2mail.co.uk

Nuisance Call dept: ncb@o2.com

High-level complaints: complaintreviewservice@o2.com

anyone that wants it

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all your help.

Message 4 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can use the link in my signature but you won't get an instant response I'm afraid.

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear 02 Team,

For the past one month, I have continued to protest to your office that the bill of £133.21 which was given to me last month was out of place. I was billed an extra £40 simply because I travelled to Nigeria with my phone, not because I actually used it except for the few days I was in Ukraine.

Since I made out the contract, I have been in Nigeria twice before this time and at no time was this £40 applied. So, I was just wondering if it was all because I had my tablet with me as well, which I didn’t use either.

Your office tried to convince me that I was charged £40 which was cap for my roaming when in actual fact my phone was practically switched off nearly throughout my vacation period. Someone who had been tracking me simply slammed that amount on me and I think that is bad business.

If you look at my bill for this month again, you will observe that I was charged £40 on 2 June, the very day that my bill was supposed to be updated. There are no details of what transactions were made, which is rather unusual.

As I write, I observe that as at 05:45 hours on Tuesday 30 June 2015, I have 12.42 GB left in my account, which means that I did not use up my GBs during the time I was on vacation and I have been home in the UK since 20 June.

How then can I be surcharged as much as £40 for purportedly “exceeding” my internet usage limit, even at the beginning of the new month – when I had my phone actually switched off to avoid roaming costs and when I still have as much as 12.42 GB left, ten tens after I returned from my vacation?

Moreover, there was a standing order that my phone should be completely de-roamed so that on no occasion would I be able to use it while outside the UK. What happened to the instruction which was put in place on the day I made out the contract, and which was why for the first two times I was away from the UK, I was not surcharged for roaming? I simply came back and paid my normal dues, which you can verify from my records.

I really feel bad about this development. I don’t want what happened between me and my last service providers to happen again. So, please I need you to look into this complaint. For a pensioner to spend £133 plus in just one month on telephone services is quite outrageous, you can agree with me.

I need you to realise that there is no justification in billing me £40 for use of my internet abroad when I still have as much as 12.42 GB of my monthly 20 GB allowance still left, 10 days after I returned from holidays.

On a final note, I must say that if nothing is done about this out-of-place bill, I may be forced to look elsewhere because the impression I may have is that I am dealing with people I cannot trust as they trust me.

Faithfully,

EMEKA ASINUGO

Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
  • Your data allowance is for use in the UK only.
  • No one has looked at where you are and decided to add on £40 which is the max that it is capped at. You obviously used data at some point.
  • You admit to using your phone in Russia. At £6.00/MB work it out and you will see how little you need to use your phone.
  • This is a customer forum and no one from o2 will pick up your issue from here.
  • If you still feel justified in making a complaint then use this link : http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
  • Personally I think you did well with just £40.00 of charges, it could have been much worse before they capped what you would be charged.
  • Please do a little research before you next go overseas as to the charges. Just switching a smartphone on will automatically use data to update.
  • If you have any issues please come back here and ask the members for advice, there is a wealth of knowledge available to you.
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Excellent response ^^^^^^^^ Nothing more to add to it. Most informative. Thanks @jonsie wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

not because I actually used it except for the few days I was in Ukraine.

^^^ This single statement explains what the charges are for and answers your question.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9